My house smells so YUMMY from these BANANA BARS...
you can see the original recipe for Banana Bars at ohsheglows.com
Dry ingredients:
- 2/3 cup
gluten-freerolled oats - 1/2 cup
raw buckwheat groats, regular flour - 1/2 cup
chopped walnutspumpkin seeds - 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
3 tbsp chia seeds(i didn't have any)- 3
tbspshakes of the mini dark chocolate chips bag - 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp fine grain sea salt
Wet ingredients:
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe banana (about
23 small-medium) - 1/2 cup natural smooth
peanutSUNbutter 1/4 cup coconut nectar syrup (or brown rice syrup)I didn't have any so I put an extra banana- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Over @350
First, mix wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls
Pour the wet into the dry.
Mix and put into a pan lined with parchment paper.
Use another piece of parchment paper to squish the bars flat
Bake for 25 minutes or until edges were brown.
Let cool
Once bars have cooled completely, use a pizza slicer to cut into bars
Throw it together PIZZA!
Whenever I need to get something cooked quick I make a pizza.
Here's what I had tonight.
- bought pizza crust
- mixed some tomato sauce and bbq sauce
- toppings: broccoli, mushrooms and sundried tomatoes
- finishing touches: sprinkled some nutritional yeast, red pepper flakes
NOT the best BLACK BEAN BROWNIES I've had...see original recipe from Minimalist Baker
They look like a lump of coal, but they are not burnt.
The insides are nice and gooey, but I don't think I put enough sugar -whoops.
Ingredients
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large flax eggs (2.5 T flaxseed + 6 T water)
- 3 T
coconut oil, melted(sub safflower oil) - ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
heapingslightly less than ½ cuprawsugar- 1½ tsp baking powder
I thought I was smart by cutting the sugar, but I don't think I should have - whoops
a TIP i learned from someone:
If the entire muffin tray doesn't get filled, put water in the empty muffin holes to help the rest of the pan bake evenly.
hey lady - what are you eating?



You should eat the brownies with vegan ice cream to make them sweeter! Everything looks so delicious.
ReplyDelete