Changes:
- quinoa instead of rice
- added ~1/2 teaspoon of liquid smoke to the black beans and cooked them until they were partially mushed together
- didn't blend the avocado with the salsa, just chopped/crushed it into it. No time for that!
1. Tacos
The first night I hadn't make the quinoa yet so I made tacos with the rest:
- 1 cup black beans from the recipe in the post above
- kale from the post above
- corn tortillas
- green salsa
- avocado, diced into the green salsa
- cherry tomatoes, halved
Put the tortillas in the oven at 350 for about 3 minutes. Put the rest of the ingredients on the tortillas in whatever order you want. Eat!
2. Bowl
I got some purple peppers at the farmer's market and put them to use in this dish. They tasted awesome and looked like this:
This one is basically the recipe from Cookie&Kate, just with quinoa and sauteed purple peppers. It was good!
3. Enchilada
I had half a cup of beans left and no more lime juice for the rest of the kale. So I wrapped the beans in 2 corn tortillas, crushed a few cherry tomatoes, and poured green salsa over the whole thing. Baked at 350 for 15 minutes. Not very glamorous but it was tasty.



No comments:
Post a Comment